Saturday 24 October 2015

Challenge #75 - Spooky

Welcome back to Addicted to CAS. Perhaps it is your first time joining us. We are pleased to have you with us.

We have a great challenge for you this fortnight which has been chosen for you by the amazingly gifted Ceal.


Use our code word as inspiration but please remember to keep everything Clean and Simple!


We are lucky to have a regular support through


who is once again sponsoring our challenge.
The prize is 4 digis from the store for our CAS Perfectionist.


We are thrilled to have Joyce (Cards-by-the-Sea) as our Guest Designer for this challenge.  Welcome Joyce!!


I never really thought of myself as a creative person until I started stamping in the summer of 2010, when I had my youngest daughter's birthday party at Paper Source.  Once I discovered clear stamps and the on-line blogging community, I was hooked.  I am currently on the design teams at CASology, Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge, Tag You're It, Time Out and ColourQ, and I would describe my stamping style as mostly CAS, with a little bit of cute and some graphic thrown in for fun.  I like mixing stamps from all different stamp companies, and could not create without my dies and Big Shot machine.  I live in a small beach town in San Diego County with my husband, two teenage daughters and our dog.  I worked in the corporate world for many years before retiring to spend more time with my family.  My other interests include spinning, reading and hanging out with my family.


We have some impressive inspiration for you so let's get started!

IMG_9462







Barb 











Incredible wouldn't you agree? Now it is over to you :)

3 comments:

  1. Loved the key word this time round, had so much fun playing along.
    Anything goes, Just keep on creating
    Imagine Create Express
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT samples. Great examples of CAS projects. Thanks for the "spooky" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.